Find the Download option for Consonants and Vowels worksheets at the bottom of this article.
It is effective for learning to read using phonics. If you have a child age 4-8, you will have a good chance to come across the word ‘Phonics.’
Phonics involves learning the sounds of English letters and blending them together to pronounce and read English words.
Vowels and Consonants are classified based on the letter sounds. It’s time for our kindergartner to learn and practice these letters with all of these fun activities! Let’s go!
- Learn & Trace The Wild Animals – Free Worksheet Pack
- Apple Additions Worksheets – Free Pack
- Rhyming Words Worksheets – Free Booklet
- Identify the Beginning Sounds With Pictures- Free Worksheets Pack For K,1 Grade.
- Shape Activity worksheets for kids-A Refreshing Game
- Christmas Addition Worksheets For Kindergarten
- CVC Words Worksheets (A,E,I,O,U) With Pictures pdf-Free Booklet
These worksheets would be ideal for introducing vowels and consonants for the beginner kids.
I have mentioned the classification of vowels and consonants along with tracing because writing impacts to grasp quickly.
Here are some more CVC worksheets for kids
Read & Match CVC words with Pictures:Kids can Match the CVC words with Pictures. Which is a good activity to recognize the words and at the same time it’s fun for kids to work with scissors. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the little hands while working with scissors!!
Lets Connect !!
Download Vowels & Consonants worksheets pdf here