I guess your preschoolers are super cool in identifying the shapes, so it’s time for tracing the amazing shapes!!
Tracing over shapes is fun and engaging and helps kids in pencil control, which is very important in preschool time.
Even though kids do not make it correct first, the regular practice makes them perform the task independently without parents’ help.
- Pattern worksheets for Kindergarten & Preschool
- Color & Count The Fall objects (1-10)
- Traceable letters (Uppercase A-Z)
- Lower case Traceable letters(a-z)
- Number Tracing Worksheets Bundle for (1-100)
- STEM Activities – Life Cycles Free Printable
- Christmas Addition Worksheets For Kindergarten
- Coding Worksheets For Kids-100% Off-screen
My kid loves to trace these worksheets and coloring it. I have mentioned some awesome examples for every shape, which adds more fun to learning.
You can also play shape hunt game at home with kids, a fascinating way to give more learning experience for the little ones.
So get started with these amazing tracing worksheets by downloading the PDF right away.
Download Tracing Shapes printable for free
I hope these worksheets develop fine motor control for your preschoolers and make them get ready for kindergarten.