Find the download option for BR Consonant blending words at the bottom of this article.
It is useful for learning to read using phonics. If you have a child age 4-8, you will have an excellent chance to come across the word ‘Phonics.’
Phonics involves learning the sounds of English letters and blending them together to pronounce and read English words. when coming to Consonant blending words, it’s easy to teach kids with R blends
Before your kids start to practice ‘BR’ sound words, it would be better to explain blending words and how consonant blends work.
What are Consonant blends?
A consonant blend holds two or three consonants and simply makes a distinct sound. The most common consonant blends are bl, br, cl, cr, dr, fr, tr, fl, gl, gr, pl, pr, sl, sm, sp and st.
Vowels and Consonants are classified based on the letter sounds. It’s time for our kindergartner to learn and practice the BR blend words with all of these fun activities! Let’s go!
Before you get started with BR consonant blending words worksheets, here are some phonics worksheets you can have a quick look
Have a quick look at some phonics worksheets below
- ‘CH’ digraph worksheets for kindergarten & Grade1
- Sh digraph Worksheets For Kindergarten & Grade1
- Vegetable Word Tracing Worksheets PDF For Kids
- Scrambled CVC Words Worksheets!! Unscramble The Short A Words
- Days Of The Week Worksheets Pack – Tracing is Fun!!
- Free Worksheets For CVC words-Fun Activity to Do at Home
- Fruit Words Tracing Worksheets For pre-k & K
- Short A Worksheets (CVC words)-Free Booklet For K,1,2 grades.
- Free sight words worksheets for kindergarten-20 Set
- Learn, Trace & Identify The Words Begin With “A” worksheets
- Read & Match CVC Words Worksheets – Free Pack
Download the BR consonant blending words worksheet pack here
These worksheets would be ideal for introducing beginning consonant blends, and kids can learn and spell the words with regular practice.
I have mentioned the ‘BR‘ beginning sounds words with pictures, which helps them to understand better. Coloring the pictures adds up more fun.`
I hope these worksheets are helpful for kids, and I will soon come up with many blending sounds worksheets.