Find the download option for candy counting worksheets at the bottom of this article.
Counting is the most fun part of math, right!! So this time, I have come up with a new idea to cheer up the little kiddos!! I am curious to share these counting worksheets filled with candies for the little ones.
My kid always loves to do something different, even during play or learning. I guess your kids also love to work on something super cool, right !!
So keeping it in mind, I have made these worksheets to encourage kid’s interest in math.
These worksheets are not just for counting, but children can learn something new in the meantime.
Coloring the candies adds up more fun to the math.
- Scrambled CVC Words Worksheets!! Unscramble The Short A Words
- Vegetable Word Tracing Worksheets PDF For Kids
- Fruit Words Tracing Worksheets For pre-k & K
- Fill The Middle Vowel sounds-Free CVC words Worksheets
- Identify Living & Non-living Things Worksheets
- Days Of The Week Worksheets Pack – Tracing is Fun!!
- Pumpkin Addition Worksheets
- Verbs Worksheets Pack For Kindergarten-Match The Pictures
- Match & Count The Numbers With Sea Animals-Free Worksheets For Pre-k & K
How to get started with Candy counting worksheets
Before getting started with these worksheets, have a quick look at some amazing worksheets mentioned below.
Are your kids are curious to color and count the candies? Okay, let’s go!!
Get started by merely downloading the pdf at the bottom of this article.
First, let kids count the candies and then ask them to match with the appropriate number.
If your kids know counting up to 10 numbers, Just guide them to color only 10 candies
practicing these worksheets improves math counting skills for kids.
Download the Candy counting worksheets pdf right here