Math is a kind of subject which needs a lot of practice! I have observed with my daughter, she usually hesitant to start anything related to math, but once begun practicing with a structured lesson plan, she can grasp and created interest in math. It’s good to introduce math in the early stages so that kids can gain the confidence to perform the logical subject on their own.
Regular practice and detailed lesson plans focused on specific topic can make it possible. Lesson plan need not be a formal pattern, but you can design your own plan at home accordingly to mentor your kindergartners or preschoolers!
I have mentioned some lesson plans for math counting by exploring various books, and educational apps, which might be useful for parents to guide kids at home. Relate basic math to daily activities to create interest in kids.
Below is the list of lesson plans with pictures that help you to understand better
Table of Contents
- 3 key points of the lesson plan
- Lesson plan 1- count using colorful stickers or objects
- Lesson plan 2-count using PICTURE GRAPH.
- Lesson plan 3 :COMPARE AND COUNT
- Lesson plan 4 :Count Forward and Backward using Number line
- Plan 5:Count using Missing Numbers
- plan 6:Count before after between using number line
- plan 7:count by representing the numbers
- plan 8:Count using number chart
- plan 9 :spy and count
3 key points of the lesson plan
The main objective of this lesson plan is to help kids to count in different smart ways.
Worksheets, if available, or you can make a worksheet at home with attractive colors.
check your kid’s knowledge regarding counting after every lesson plan.