Find the download option for Living & Non-living things worksheets at the bottom of this article.
I know kids are so curious to learn science!! Especially our little kindergartners always love to explore different things they see around.
Compared to other subjects teaching science to my kid makes me comfortable.
Kids will learn a lot about science in the coming grades, but for now, let’s start with teaching living and nonliving things basic science.
Before you get started with these worksheets, give a touch base about living and non-living things to kids with the stuff around you.
- Days Of The Week Worksheets Pack – Tracing is Fun!!
- Pumpkin Addition Worksheets For Kindergarten-Free Pack
- Match & Count The Numbers With Sea Animals-Free Worksheets For Pre-k & K
- Missing Numbers Worksheets with Christmas theme-Free pack
- Free Worksheets For CVC words-Fun Activity to Do at Home
- Short A Worksheets (CVC words)-Free Booklet For K,1,2 grades.
- CVC Words Worksheets (A,E,I,O,U) With Pictures pdf-Free Booklet
Download the Living & Non-living things worksheets pdf right here
After the basic introduction about living and nonliving things, it would be easier for kids to complete this task independently.
These worksheets are kids friendly, and children can identify the picture and color the correct circle.
I hope your kids would love these worksheets. Happy learning!!