Find the download option for consonant blends worksheets at the bottom of this article.
It is effective for learning to read using phonics. If you have a child age 4-8, you will have a good chance to come across the word ‘Phonics.’
Phonics involves learning the sounds of English letters and blending them together to pronounce and read English words. br,dr,cr, gr, …… sounds come under consonant blends
Before your kids start to practice Consonant blend worksheets, it would be better to explain them about vowels and consonants and the beginning blending sounds.
Vowels and Consonants are classified based on the letter sounds. It’s time for our kindergartner to learn and practice the beginning blend words with all of these fun activities! Let’s go!
Before you get started with Consonant blends worksheets, here are some phonics worksheets you can have a quick look
Here are some Phonics worksheets you can have a quick look on
- Sh digraph Worksheets For Kindergarten & Grade1
- Read & Match CVC Words Worksheets – Free Pack
- Scrambled CVC Words Worksheets!! Unscramble The Short A Words
- Fill The Middle Vowel sounds-Free CVC words Worksheets
- Trace & Sort The Vowels And Consonants With Cupcakes-Free Worksheets
- Free word tracing (A-Z) worksheet booklet For Kindergarten
- Rhyming Words Worksheets – Free Booklet
- CVC Words Worksheets (A,E,I,O,U) With Pictures pdf-Free Booklet
These worksheets would be ideal for introducing beginning consonant blends, and kids can learn and spell the words with regular practice.
so in this worksheets, i have given some beginning consonant blend sounds(words)with pictures.
And add into that kids can fill in the blank with the correct blend and complete the word.
In this way, children can easily learn phonics. without any pressure
Download the Consonant blends worksheets pdf right here
I hope these worksheets are helpful for kids, and I will soon come up with many blending sounds worksheets.