Find the download option for CR Consonant blending words at the bottom of this article.
It is useful for learning to read using phonics. If you have a child age 4-8, you will have an excellent chance to come across the word ‘Phonics.’
Phonics involves learning the sounds of English letters and blending them together to pronounce and read English words. when coming to Consonant blending words, it’s easy to teach kids with R blends
Before your kids start to practice ‘CR’ sound words, it would be better to explain blending words and how consonant blends work.
- Fill in the blank with the correct word – English Worksheets
- Beginning Consonant Digraphs (sh,th, ch)worksheet pack – Fill in the sounds
- Adjectives Worksheets Pack (7-page booklet + Adjective charts)
- Read & Trace BR Consonant Blending words – Free Worksheet Pack
- ‘CH’ digraph worksheets for kindergarten & Grade1
- Consonant Blends Worksheets- Free Pack
- Sh digraph Worksheets For Kindergarten & Grade1
- Free Worksheets For CVC words-Fun Activity to Do at Home
- Identify the Beginning Sounds With Pictures- Free Worksheets Pack For K,1 Grade.
- 36 Action Verbs-Learn & Trace Worksheets For K,1,2 grades
Consonant digraph worksheet pack
Kids can learn and trace consonant diagraphs, Includes (200+ Beginning and ending sound words for CH, SH, TH, WH sounds with pictures.
Here I would like to mention there is no meaningful ending sound words for WH sounds
Includes Challenging Zone by which kids can examine their skills with consonant digraphs
What are Consonant blends?
A consonant blend holds two or three consonants and simply makes a distinct sound. The most common consonant blends are bl, br, cl, cr, dr, fr, tr, fl, gl, gr, pl, pr, sl, sm, sp and st.
Vowels and Consonants are classified based on the letter sounds. It’s time for our kindergartner to learn and practice the CR blend words with all of these fun activities! Let’s go!
Before you get started with CR consonant blending words worksheets, here are some phonics worksheets you can have a quick look
These worksheets would be ideal for introducing beginning consonant blends, and kids can learn and spell the words with regular practice.
I have mentioned the ‘CR‘ beginning sounds words with pictures, which helps them to understand better. Coloring the pictures adds up more fun.`
Download CR consonant blends worksheets pdf right here
I hope these worksheets are helpful for kids, and I will soon come up with many blending sounds worksheets.